Free email services
There is a big choice of email marketing services that offer a great variety of features for different prices. While looking for such a service, the first issue to consider will be a price and a free pricing plan. Certainly, all of them are on a paid basis, but some offer free pricing plans and free trial for beginners to discover the benefits and enjoy email marketing.
|Service||Free plan limits|
|SendPulse||up to 15,000 emails to 2,500 subscribers|
|MailChimp||up to 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers|
|Mad Mimi||unlimited emails to 100 subscribers|
|VerticalResponse||up to 4,000 emails/month to 300 subscribers|
|Drip||unlimited emails to 100 subscribers|
|Constant Contact||60 days of free trial with no strings|
|SendGrid||30 days of free trial/up to 40,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers (100 emails/day)|
|AWeber||30 days of free trial with no strings|
|StreamSend||30 days of free trial/up to 2,000 emails|
|Active Campaign||14 days of free trial/up to 100 emails to 100 subscribers|
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- User Access Levels
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization
- SendPulse and Zapier Integration
- Millennial Email Marketing that Works