How to send emails to multiple recipients without them knowing?
If you use such services as Gmail, Outlook, Zoho Mail, Yahoo Mail for sending emails, you face a typical problem. While sending an email to multiple recipients, you fill the “To” field with all the email addresses you will send to. Thus, every recipient will be able to see the list of other recipients.
So, how to send emails to multiple recipients without them knowing?
Use email marketing services!
Using such a service, you just need to add a mailing list once and choose it while creating email campaigns. Your recipients will NOT see other recipients.
How to send an email campaign in SendPulse?
In our service, your list of recipients won’t be visible to every single recipient as well. It is pretty easy to start sending email campaigns.
Step 1. Add mailing list
Before creating an email campaign, add mailing list. You can upload a file with email addresses, copy and paste them or import from other service with the help of API key. Read this article or watch the video to create a mailing list.
Step 2. Create email campaign
Creating an email campaign is easy and takes only 3 automated steps:
- Filling the information about campaign
- Choosing of an email template and adding text
- Review and send
Follow this step-by-step guide to send an email campaign.
Step 3. Create own email template
Use our drag-and-drop editor to create an original template. You don’t need to know coding or have special skills to work with the editor. You can choose the template base structure, 6 groups of elements and other interesting options. More details here.
Step 4. Use variables
Make your emails personal for every subscriber with the help of variables!
Variables include different personal information about your clients that you can use in your email campaigns. Read more in our article.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- User Access Levels
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function
- Testing email marketing: how to create your own guide to effective emailing.
- Email series: what and how to send
- The basics of behavioral psychology to improve content marketing