Bulk email — is the instrument of internet marketing and advertising. It allows to promote your brand and boost sales via an email campaign. After the registration in SendPulse, you can send bulk emails absolutely for free.
Requirements for sending bulk emails
- The bulk email is to provide a preliminary subscription, which is carried out by sending a request email to a specialized address or by any other explicit way.
- Subscription must be confirmed with the help of opt-in, which means that users agree to be in your mailing list and receive bulk email.
- A subscriber can unsubscribe any time. The procedure of unsubscription should be simple. Every emails has to include an unsubscribe link.
- The evidence of the consent of each subscriber to receive emails is to be kept and shall be presented in case of possible complaints.
- The list of subscribers' addresses should be kept in secret and can not be passed on to anyone else or used for any other mailings that users have not subscribed to.
So, bulk email is a valuable method of informing your subscribers. However, bulk email can be sent to recipients, who are not really willing to receive it, therefore they may consider it to be spam and it can influence the reputation of a sender. As a result, this will have bad impact on future mailings. To avoid this, keep in mind the requirements, presented above.
If you have less than 2,500 subscribers, take advantage of our free pricing plan! Send 15,000 emails every month at no cost and make use of professional marketing instruments to get higher conversions. We offer segmentation, deep personalization, the gallery of ready-made email templates, subscription forms, detailed reports, A/B testing and many more. Creating an email campaign takes three steps — follow this guide.
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Bulk email" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up