Bulk email — is a method of mass communication, advertising and one of the instruments of internet marketing. It implies sending automated emails to the group of addresses. It is represented in form of an email, sent to a large group of people at once. These large groups of people are selected on the basis of segmentation, i.e. that people have something in common (needs, interests, preferences).
Unfortunately, very often bulk email is considered to be spam. For this reason, there are certain requirements, which should be taken into account by marketers while preparing bulk email. They are the following:
- The bulk email is to provide a preliminary subscription, which is carried out by sending a request letter to a specialized address or by any other explicit way.
- Subscription must be confirmed with the help of opt-in, which means that users agree to be in your mailing list and receive bulk email.
- The subscriber has the right to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. Unsubscription should be simple (sending one email or requesting one web page). The procedure of unsubscribing must be contained in each mailing list.
- The evidence of the consent of each subscriber to receive emails is to be kept and shall be presented in case of possible complaints.
- The list of subscribers' addresses should be kept in secret and can not be passed on to anyone else or used for any other mailings that users have not subscribed to.
So, bulk email is a valuable method of informing your subscribers. However, bulk email can be sent to recipients, who are not really willing to receive it, therefore they may consider it to be a spam and it can influence the reputation of a sender. As a result, this will have bad impact on future mailings. To avoid this, keep in mind the requirements, presented above.
Also searched with "Bulk email"
Opt-in - Opt-in is one of the ways for companies to shape their mailing list for further marketing...
Archive Bar - This bar is placed in your newsletter archive...
Lead generation - Lead generation is building of consumers database who are interested in your product/service, or those, who are suitable for the right segment of target audience through various marketing practices...
Segment - You can send email campaigns not only to the whole list of subscribers but also to one segment of subscribers...
QR Code - QR code is an abbreviation of Quick Response Code...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Bulk email" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up