Bulk email — is a method of mass communication, advertising and one of the instruments of internet marketing. It implies sending automated emails to the group of addresses. It is represented in form of an email, sent to a large group of people at once. These large groups of people are selected on the basis of segmentation, i.e. that people have something in common (needs, interests, preferences).
Unfortunately, very often bulk email is considered to be spam. For this reason, there are certain requirements, which should be taken into account by marketers while preparing bulk email. They are the following:
- The bulk email is to provide a preliminary subscription, which is carried out by sending a request letter to a specialized address or by any other explicit way.
- Subscription must be confirmed with the help of opt-in, which means that users agree to be in your mailing list and receive bulk email.
- The subscriber has the right to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. Unsubscription should be simple (sending one email or requesting one web page). The procedure of unsubscribing must be contained in each mailing list.
- The evidence of the consent of each subscriber to receive emails is to be kept and shall be presented in case of possible complaints.
- The list of subscribers' addresses should be kept in secret and can not be passed on to anyone else or used for any other mailings that users have not subscribed to.
So, bulk email is a valuable method of informing your subscribers. However, bulk email can be sent to recipients, who are not really willing to receive it, therefore they may consider it to be a spam and it can influence the reputation of a sender. As a result, this will have bad impact on future mailings. To avoid this, keep in mind the requirements, presented above.
Also searched with "Bulk email"
Reactivation Email - A reactivation email is sent to a subscriber who hasn't interacted with your brand or read emails from you for at least 3 months...
CRM - Customer Relationship Management is an approach to doing business that allows you to analyze, control, and improve all the interactions with clients...
Drag-and-Drop Editor - The drag-and-drop editor is a feature that allows you to easily create emails by adding particular blocks in a template and changing the color, style, size, and location...
Cross-selling - Cross-selling is a method of sales, according to which a buyer is offered to buy other products, complementing the first...
Clicks - In SendPulse, you can track the number of unique clicks when your subscribers: open your email; click on separate links; click on the image of your email campaign; and view attachments...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Bulk email" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up