Newsletter allows to increase brand awareness, customer retention and boost ROI. A well-crafted email campaign helps both promote the products and keep the clients informed about the updates. SendPulse provides professional marketing instruments to reach these goals for free. Discover more.
Newsletter performs certain purposes
- To inform already existing, and also potential buyers about any new plans of your organization;
- Inform about what is going on in a particular sector of industry and in whole in the sphere of interests;
- Promote goods and services;
Newsletter allows to:
- Distribute the plans of your organization in a certain order, placing at the first place those what you can do better;
- Educate your customers about what is happening in your market segment;
- Notify about what is happening in your store;
- Create an impression that your customers are members of your team;
- Choose the way your organization will receive information.
The statistics of the newsletter informs the following:
- Number of letters sent;
- The number of delivered letters (together with those not opened);
- Number of opened letters;
- The number of those addresses which have not received the newsletter due to technical reasons, for example, changed addresses, idle servers;
- The number of mistakenly sent letters (wrong addresses).
If you want to feel the benefits that a newsletter may bring, do your email marketing via SendPulse.
Have less than 2,500 subscribers? Check out our free pricing plan. It allows to send 15,000 emails monthly absolutely for free together with professional marketing instruments: personalization, deep segmentation, the gallery of ready-made email templates, subscription forms, resend to unreads and many more. Focus on creating useful content and we'll take care of the technical issues for your campaigns to land in the inbox.
Also searched with "Newsletter"
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Newsletter" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up