Newsletter is one of the forms of email marketing, performed as an informative email, which includes up-to-date information on promotions, new products, events, commercial offers. Each periodic newsletter leads to the landing page, where a customer can use the offer (buy, order, etc.). A newsletter is sent to the addressees who expressed a desire to receive it, for example, by filling out the "Subscribe for the newsletter" form on the landing page.
Newsletter performs certain purposes
- To inform already existing, and also potential buyers about any new plans of your organization;
- Inform about what is going on in a particular sector of industry and in whole in the sphere of interests;
- Promote goods and services;
Newsletter allows to:
- Distribute the plans of your organization in a certain order, placing at the first place those what you can do better;
- Educate your customers about what is happening in your market segment;
- Notify about what is happening in your store;
- Create an impression that your customers are members of your team;
- Choose the way your organization will receive information.
The statistics of the newsletter informs the following:
- Number of letters sent;
- The number of delivered letters (together with those not opened);
- Number of opened letters;
- The number of those addresses which have not received the newsletter due to technical reasons, for example, changed addresses, idle servers;
- The number of mistakenly sent letters (wrong addresses).
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Newsletter" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up