A bulk email campaign is a method of internet marketing with the aim of deleloping relationships with your clients and increase sales. This marketing method involves sending emails to multiple recipients and segmented groups at one time. A special email service helps marketers get the most out of their marketing efforts. With SendPulse, you can send bulk email campaigns for absolutely free.
Bulk emailing is still one of the most popular internet marketing strategies for businesses because of the high ROI associated with this strategy. Powerful marketing instruments make bulk email campaigns work. They vary from service to service but the most common include personalization, segmentation, custom email templates, email scheduling, A/B tests, user-friendly email campaign builders, detailed statistics, and more.
Hence, there’s no need for marketers to spend hours and days on such tedious things like coding an email template, mailing list management, sending campaigns during non-working hours and many more. Just do some research and rely on a professional service that will take care of the technical side of things.
How to Create a Successful Bulk Email Campaign
Bulk email campaigns have a lot of benefits for any business engaging in Internet marketing. First, bulk email campaigns save money. A marketer only needs to compose one message and send it to an unlimited number of contacts, rather than manually creating an individual email for every contact their list. Bulk email campaings are also effective in reaching out to target customers, and are easy to follow up.
However, poor bulk email campaign practices may lead to the emails being classified as spam. To avoid violating the regulations, use a professional bulk email provider. Email services can send thousands of emails at once without breaking any laws. Be careful to choose a service with reliable servers and a good reputation to ensure that your campaigns land into recipients' inboxes.
To send a bulk email campaign with SendPulse, create an account, choose a template, add a mailing list, your message and send you bulk email campaign. After sending your campaign, you can monitor the performance of the campaign with SendPulse statistics and reporting, use these insights to improve your next campaign.
Follow some useful tips:
- Send emails to only contacts who have opted in to your emails, to avoid ending up in the spam folder or getting blacklisted by an ISP.
- Plan the email content for each bulk email campaign in advance. This way, you will move your contacts down the sales funnel.
- Tailor your emails to fit your brand's image, and increase brand awareness.
- Craft mobile-friendly emails for your subscribers to have the best user experience. There’s no need to take much effort since all SendPulse email templates are responsive.
- Provide each email with a visible unsubscribe link to prevent your email from being marked as spam.
Sending a Bulk Email Campaign with Sendpulse
Creating a bulk email campaign with SendPulse is simple. If your mailing list has up to 500 subscribers, you can send 15,000 emails every month for absolutely free. You’re welcome to use personalization, mailing list segmentation, responsive email templates and track statistics at no cost.
If you still don’t have an account, register. After that, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Create a mailing list. You can either copy and paste the addresses or upload a list;
- Choose an email template and edit it to your liking;
- Preview your bulk email campaign and send it.
Here you will find a more detailed guide on how to send an email campaign.
Bulk Email Tips
Every marketer wants to send emails that subscribers look forward to receiving. Follow these best practices to stand out from the crowd.
- Tell subscribers what kind of emails they’re going to receive after joining your mailing list, and about how often you will send emails.
- Let subscribers manage their email content preferences to receive the content that interests them.
- Segment your mailing list by using feedback from previous email campaigns and support tickets to better understand the needs of your clients. SendPulse offers ready-to-use segments.
- Don’t be too pushy, avoid selling from the first email. Instead, inform subscribers about the benefits of being a part of your brand. Send them educational content such like video-instructions on how to use your product effectively.
- Automate your bulk email campaigns. This will help you save time and send emails triggered by subscribers’ actions.
Bulk Email Campaign Examples
Forever 21’s email announcing their Mother’s Day sale with up to 50% discounts on their sale items.
Bonobos bulk email campaign notifying customers about new items that have been added to the brand’s spring sale collection.
Nira Rubens uses a minimalistic approach to tell subscribers about their new sneakers.
Ready to create a great bulk email campaign? Launch your bulk email campaign with SendPulse.
Last Updated: 2019-12-04