Bulk email campaign
Bulk email campaign is a method of Internet marketing which implies sending automated emails to the group of addresses. For this type of campaign, a special software is required, the objective of which is to take every single email address from the already existing list, and to send an email to this address. The number of recipients can vary significantly, depending on the intentions of a particular campaign. These lists of recipients are created on the basis of segmentation.
Bulk email campaigns have several advantages:
- Cost of a bulk email campaign is much lower than the cost of a traditional advertising, which includes television, radio and printed advertisements.
- Segmentation allows to make emails personalized, that makes your subscribers trust you.
- You can monitor the effectivity of your bulk email campaign with the help of the following metrics: email open rate, click-through rate.
- You can easily monitor the invalid email addresses.
Despite all these attractive advantages, there are still some disadvantages:
- Bulk email campaigns are to follow strict rules of the current legislation.
- Some subscribers are not interested in your emails, so they simply avoid them.
- Subscriber can mistakenly consider your email a spam, especially if the content of it is not relevant for the recipient.
Nevertheless, properly constructed email marketing can strengthen your relationships with subscribers.
Also searched with "Bulk email campaign"
Subscriber - A subscriber is a person who chose to opt-in for your mailing list...
Personalization - Personalization is a way to tailor content so it becomes relevant to different subscribers...
Unsubscribing - Unsubscribing from mailings is the ability for a recipient to no longer receive emails from a certain company or individual...
Mailing lists - A mailing list might be a simple text file consisting of individual entries, all with the same structure...
Call to Action - Call to action, or CTA, is an element that is included in any advertising material and used to inspire users to act, such as making a purchase, downloading material, or participating in interactions, among others...