Responsive email is the effective way to increase email open rate. The research has shown that about 70% of people tend neither to open nor to read emails that are not rendered or displayed well on their mobile devices. So, if your email or site is not adapted to various mobile devices, the most of you clients will leave you.
The responsive email gives an opportunity to optimize your emails for every user. This is a site developing method, which allows to create a flexible site, that can suit any size of the users’ device. Scaling of the interface works due to the media-queries or module CSS3. Thus, different styles are combined, depending on the size of the desktop. This design is suitable for portals with relatively simple functionality. Otherwise, the developers will spend a lot of time and resources on redesigning the site for the tablet and mobile phone to compensate the existing lack of flexibility.
Responsive email has the following advantages:
- the look of the resource in different browsers and on different platforms is the same;
- the presence of the same URL on the site, which enables SEO-optimization;
- developers need to design only one site, that reduces the time spent on design and content;
- designing a flexible email needs editing only several lines of code, but not designing new tables and layout each time;
- HTML-text, which is widely used in responsive emails, makes it easier to change something after designing the email;
- more and better-structured template and more pre-defined than the traditional one, allows to save time in both design and building.
Also searched with "Responsive email"
Email Marketing - Email marketing is one of the most effective tools for a company to communicate with its customers...
Dedicated IP address - A dedicated IP is a feature offered by an email service by which you can send out all your mailings from just one specific IP address...
DKIM - Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) is the technology that helps to reduce spam and phishing...
Reactivation Email - A reactivation email is sent to a subscriber who hasn't interacted with your brand or read emails from you for at least 3 months...
Editor - Editor is a user status that gives access to the email campaign's statistics reports and mailing books...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Responsive email" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up