It has a great number of benefits:
- email templates will give you an opportunity to produce campaigns quicker, because the underlying code is already written;
- in order to save time and not to rewrite the whole email for hundreds times, you can just add links, copy, images to an existing one and send to your subscribers;
- building an email template you can be sure that the email will have the same look and you will not have to worry about possible mistakes with the formatting;
- using an email template, the brand correspondence will be preserved, especially if many logos and graphics in your marketing is used, since it will be difficult to create them for hundreds times;
- email templates can contain content substitutes, such as e-marketing, links, unique codes of special offers, and the name and surname of the client. When sending messages, the server substitutes the actual content for the replacements.