If you decide to edit the template using the regular simple editor, open the "Email templates" tab, select the desired template and go to the regular editor.
Not all built-in templates can be edited using the regular editor (if the template was created in the constructor, the constructor will open for editing, if you created the template in the old version of the editor, then the regular editor will open).
You chose the template, clicked on it, the regular editor opened.
All functions that you can perform with the template are presented in the top menu. The following options are available:
- Source code
- Font Family
- Font Sizes
- Fins and Replace
- Bullet List
- Numbered List
- Decrease/increase indent
- Insert/edit link
- Remove link
- Text/background color
- Horizontal line
- Clear formatting
- Show invisible characters
- Show blocks
- Upload/insert an image
- Unsubscribing links
- Full screen
At the end of editing, you can save the template as new or save changes to the current template.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- Pioneers of email marketing
- How to Reactivate Sleeping Subscribers
- 4 signs that you don’t have an email strategy
- [Podcast] How Email Drives Revenue in a Very Competitive Market
- How Email Turned a $14,000 per Month Business into a $100,000 per Month Success