Triggered email is sent after a user performs a certain action. This is a behavioral email which increases customer retention, ensures individual approach and helps get additional income. With SendPulse Automation 360, you can set email sending with no sweat. Find out more.
Why use triggered emails
They are usually used for:
- Attracting new customers;
- Saving your current client base;
- Conversion increase.
The distinctive feature of a triggered email lies in the fact that it is not planned for bulk email sending but serves as a reaction or feedback for the actions of a particular person.
Triggered emails can include the information concerning the delivery status, birthday greeting, reminder about the goods left in the shopping cart, etc. Triggered email is one of the elements of marketing automation. They allow to stay in contact with a client. The main purpose is not to let a potential client leave your website.
First of all, you have to determine the purpose and according to it develop the strategy. Besides, you should decide the number of emails you will send, their sequence and choose the days and time, during which you will send them.
Types of triggered emails
- Welcome emails. This email is sent immediately after the first contact with the company, after the registration for example.
- Incorporation. This email is sent to the users who have subscribed but have not set up an account.
- Early activation. This email is sent if your customers have created an account, but have not started purchasing.
- Reactivation. Your users may stop responding or clicking, in this case, the triggered email is to the point.
- Remarketing. Your users may leave the goods in the shopping bag and forget about them. Your email will remind them about an abandoned shopping cart.
- Personal events. Show that you care about your users. Congratulate them on their birthdays.
- Transactional. These emails include various types of confirmations: purchase, order, shipping, return.
Below is the example of a remarketing triggered email.
Automation 360 allows to create complex email flows to nurture every subscriber. You're welcome to combine email, web push and SMS for better outreach. Send different emails based on customers' actions. This is a great chance to motivate repeated sales!
Also searched with "Triggered email"
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Triggered email" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up