A reactivation email is sent in situation where the subscriber hasn’t opened your emails for a long period of time. The aim of this email is re-engagement in your emails. In other words, it’s a method that helps to awaken subscribers and encourage them to read your newsletters and place orders again.
Here is one example of a reactivation email:
What tactics do marketers use to create a successful reactivation email?
- One of the best practices for a reactivation campaign is to include in the words "Miss you" in the subject line.
- Offer a discount as a bonus. A bonus can awaken inactive subscribers and motivate them to make a purchase.
- Place a survey in the email where you can ask your subscribers what you're doing wrong. It may help to improve your letters and give you a chance to refresh email cooperation.
- Allow subscribers to set the frequency of emails sent by you.
- Tell subscribers how useful your emails are and the importance they have, for example:
- Sales on Monday
- Educational webinars every Tuesday
- Video review of new products every first Wednesday of the month
- Quiz on Thursdays
- Special offers for subscribers only on Fridays
Read more about reactivation emails on our blog in the article "How to Reactivate Sleeping Subscribers."
Also searched with "Reactivation Email"
Lead nurturing - Lead nurturing is the process of maintaining relationships with prospects in order to earn their business at the moment they are ready for it...
Phishing - Phishing is network fraud...
RSS-Driven Campaigns - This type of campaigns is connected directly to the blog content...
Upsell - Upsell, or upselling, is an approach to increase sales by inspiring customers to buy more upgraded and expensive models of product lines...
Click-Through Rate - The click-through rate is the quantitative relation between users who clicked on a particular link and the total number of subscribers the letter was sent to...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Reactivation Email" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up