A reactivation email is sent in situation where the subscriber hasn’t opened your emails for a long period of time. The aim of this email is re-engagement in your emails. In other words, it’s a method that helps to awaken subscribers and encourage them to read your newsletters and place orders again.
Here is one example of a reactivation email:
What tactics do marketers use to create a successful reactivation email?
- One of the best practices for a reactivation campaign is to include in the words "Miss you" in the subject line.
- Offer a discount as a bonus. A bonus can awaken inactive subscribers and motivate them to make a purchase.
- Place a survey in the email where you can ask your subscribers what you're doing wrong. It may help to improve your letters and give you a chance to refresh email cooperation.
- Allow subscribers to set the frequency of emails sent by you.
- Tell subscribers how useful your emails are and the importance they have, for example:
- Sales on Monday
- Educational webinars every Tuesday
- Video review of new products every first Wednesday of the month
- Quiz on Thursdays
- Special offers for subscribers only on Fridays
Read more about reactivation emails on our blog in the article "How to Reactivate Sleeping Subscribers."
Also searched with "Reactivation Email"
Subscription forms - Subscription forms are a block placed on your site that contains fields for entering personal information (name, email address, telephone number, etc...
Industry Average - In email marketing, the term “industry average” means average rates of the following markers for email campaigns in the given industry: Open rates Click through rates Click-to-open rates Soft bounces Hard bounces Unsubscribes Why do you need to know your industry average? ...
Abuse Complaint - Abuse complaints can occur when someone marks your mailing as spam...
B2B marketing - B2B marketing B2B marketing ( Business to Business) It is the type of informational and economic interaction, classified according to the type of interacting entities, in this case they are legal bodies who work not for the ordinary ultimate consumer, but for the same companies, i...
ROI - ROI, or Return on Investment, is the measure that helps to evaluate the performance of an investment...