Autoresponder is applicable to newsletters in an automated series that will be sent after events you specify.
Here are several types of letters that are called autoresponders:
- A letter to confirm a user’s subscription
- A welcome email
- Congratulation letters. This is most popular during holidays for which marketers set the trigger emails, for example subscriber birthdays, Christmas and New Year emails, the anniversary of a user’s date of subscription, and so on.
- A reactivation letter
- Transactional emails when a subscriber makes a purchase
With SendPulse, you can create such letters in the tab “Autoresponders,” where you can set the special date.
What are the advantages of using autoresponders in email marketing?
- You save your time because the series of email messages can be created in advance and then you can just decide what day and time to send them.
- Trigger emails help you to build subscribers' trust and increase brand awareness, because in these letters you can immediately react on subscribers’ actions in a manner of asking how their shopping experience went, offering them discounts on certain items that is based on subscribers’ buying history, and practice cross-selling.
- Avoiding mistakes. When you’re working with a large amount of information, you might make mistakes, and when you’re working with a large number of addresses, you might send a message to the wrong user. Automatic subscriptions will help you avoid these pitfalls.