An event is an external signal containing data that is transmitted to a particular SendPulse URL.
So, how to send events in SendPulse?
1. Create an event in the “Automations” section
2. Add a new event
There are four predefined types of events:
- Abandoned cart
- Custom event
3. Add, delete or edit variables
All specified variables in an event can be inserted into an email template or SMS, or you can filter by them and so on.
As soon as you set variables and create an event, a unique event URL or ID will be generated for you.
To send your event - request this URL.
Published: 03 Nov 2017 Last Updated: 03 Oct 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog