An Event is an external signal containing data that transmits to a particular SendPulse URL. You can create events in the “Automations” section.
There are 4 predefined types of events:
- Abandoned cart
- Custom event
In each event, you can add, delete or edit variables.
All specified variables in an event can be inserted into an email template or SMS, or you can filter by them and so on.
As soon as you set variables and create an event, a unique event URL or ID will be generated for you.
To send your event - request this URL.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- How to build your email list
- How to Congratulate Your Subscribers on their Birthdays
- Preparing for an Email Marketing Campaign
- Quantity or Quality Which is Better with Email?
- Eye Tracking Research for Your Email Marketing