An Event is an external signal containing data that is transmitted to a particular SendPulse URL. You can create events in the “Automations” section.
Add a new event
There are four predefined types of events:
- Abandoned cart
- Custom event
In each event, you can add, delete or edit variables.
All specified variables in an event can be inserted into an email template or SMS, or you can filter by them and so on.
As soon as you set variables and create an event, a unique event URL or ID will be generated for you.
To send your event - request this URL.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- A/B test for emails – 30 ideas for testing. Part 1
- 5 Steps to Profit With Email
- Increasing Engagement Increases Your Profits
- Explode Email Open Rates with User Generated Content
- Millennial Email Marketing that Works