First, you need to decide what event will stop the automation flow. After you have decided, you need to create that event. Read here how to do it.
Next, at the very the beginning of the automation flow creation, check the slide button “Stop series by event.”
And than select from the list the event that will to stop the automation flow.
As soon as the chosen event triggers, the automation flow will stop for any recipient who meets the conditions of the stop-event.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to create an SPF record?
Popular in Our Blog
- Preheaders will Increase the Open Rate
- Email series: what and how to send
- Use This Strategy an for 87% Open Rate Increase
- Increase Email Marketing CTR and Your Profits
- How to Use Video in Emails