First, you need to decide what event will stop the automation flow. After you have decided, you need to create that event. Read here how to do it.
Next, at the very the beginning of the automation flow creation, check the slide button “Stop series by event.”
And than select from the list the event that will to stop the automation flow.
As soon as the chosen event triggers, the automation flow will stop for any recipient who meets the conditions of the stop-event.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- 5 emails to hapiness
- Pioneers of email marketing
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function