First, you need to decide what event will stop the automation flow. After you have decided, you need to create that event. Read here how to do it.
Next, at the very the beginning of the automation flow creation, check the slide button “Stop series by event.”
And than select from the list the event that will to stop the automation flow.
As soon as the chosen event triggers, the automation flow will stop for any recipient who meets the conditions of the stop-event.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- Social media as a way to psychologically analyze the target audience
- SendPulse and Zapier Integration
- Brand Storytelling for Maximum Conversions and Click Throughs
- How to Use Images in Emails Wisely
- [Podcast] Using Email to Sell Books and to Build a 6 Figure Business