First, you need to decide what event will stop the automation flow. After you have decided, you need to create that event. Read here how to do it.
Next, at the very the beginning of the automation flow creation, check the slide button “Stop series by event.”
And than select from the list the event that will to stop the automation flow.
As soon as the chosen event triggers, the automation flow will stop for any recipient who meets the conditions of the stop-event.
Published: 03 Nov 2017 Last Updated: 14 Nov 2017
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog