Block «Action» is used to perform specific actions with subscribers:
- move subscriber — user must specify the final mailing list;
- copy subscriber — user must specify the list subscriber will be copied to;
- delete subscriber;
- change variable for contact — user must specify the variable name and its new value, such as «active reader»;
- send email to my address — select an address from your senders list to send a sort of a webhook to your managers informing them about tasks related to the client;
- split your contacts randomly — is an A/B test option in Automation360, where you can split contacts into categories and then send them different emails.
- send webhook — refer to this article for a detailed explanation of this feature.
Published: 21 Dec 2018 Last Updated: 02 Apr 2019