How to check if your domain is blacklisted?
Use MxToolbox if you have problems with email delivery.
This tool will help you to find out the necessary domain’s reputation and who is sending from a particular domain.
MxToolbox will check your domain over 100 email blacklists.
To check if your domain is blacklisted, follow these steps:
Step 1. Choose “Blacklists” tab.
Step 2. Insert your domain.
Insert your server IP or domain and click “Blacklist Check”.
Step 3. Get the results.
You will discover the results with the possible reasons for getting into a particular blacklist.
Step 4. Send a request to be removed from a blacklist.
In case the domain is blacklisted, send a request to remove it from the blacklist, but before doing it, correct all the violations and explain it in your request.
There are some more tools to check if your domain is blacklisted:
Take care of your domain’s reputation!
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization
- How to create a Call-to-Action (CTA)
- Top 6 Variants of the Unsubscribe Page
- How to Rock it with Your Opt-in
- Use This Strategy an for 87% Open Rate Increase