Email address blocking
SendPulse automatically inserts an unsubscribe link in every email. We do this to avoid spam deliveries and save users’ time. Reasons for a user's unsubscription can be reviewed in the sender's personal account menu toolbar.
SendPulse automatically blocks email addresses whose owners opt to unsubscribe from receiving all your future email campaigns. There are two ways to unsubscribe:
- The recipient can unsubscribe from specified senders and all his/her email campaigns. With this option, the number of sender's activated addresses is of no importance.
- The recipient can unsubscribe from all the email campaigns sent via SendPulse. In this case, the recipient's email address will be blocked and unsubscribed forever; it does not matter if anyone enters this address in the Address Book in future.
Email address blocking doesn't mean the removal of the address from mailing lists. All the Address Books stay in the original form. You can find the reasons why users unsubscribed and the list of those who have unsubscribed under the "Address books - Unsubscribed recipients" menu tab.
You can enter addresses that need to be blocked manually. To do so, press the button “Unsubscribe” and choose one of three variants:
- one subscriber
- upload file
- copy and paste
All entered addresses will be blocked.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- 7 email marketing tactics that always work
- Email List Segmentation to Increase Your Sales
- Preheaders will Increase the Open Rate
- How to Turn Subscribers into Customers
- 4 Tips from SendPulse on How to Launch an Email Campaign for Halloween