How to send a confirmation email after subscription?
Sending this email, you can be sure that the email address is valid and that a user is really interested in your work as they need to confirm subscription twice.
In SendPulse, you can create a subscription form alongside with a confirmation email for free. Confirmation email is created automatically in a couple of minutes.
Step 1. Create a subscription form
Choose “Subscription forms” and click “Create subscription form”. Then, select Form templates to choose a ready-made one, or create your own in Form Builder.
Step 2. Create a notification about subscription
Having created a subscription form, go to “Form options”.
After the users fill a subscription form and click “Subscribe”, they will see a message – notification about subscription. Inform them that they need to confirm subscription otherwise they won’t receive emails. Enter a notification title and text.
Step 3. Create the text of the confirmation email
Edit the text of the email with the help of HTML editor or by inserting the code.
Step 4. Choose a confirmation page
Subscribers will be redirected to this page after clicking a confirmation link.
Choose the action after subscription.
If you redirect a user to your own thank you page, enter its URL.
Now you are ready with your confirmation email, click “Apply changes”.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- What to write in the preheader?
- Tips on how to build an effective email address list
- How to Create a Customer Profile and where to Find Data
- How Email Turned a $14,000 per Month Business into a $100,000 per Month Success