If you are using Google Tag Manager and your site doesn’t use HTTPS protocol, then you have an opportunity to add the code with the help of it. Use it in the following cases:
- You want to remove the scripts associated with tracking and marketing and keep them together.
- You do not have access to the site's source code.
In order to insert the code for push notifications using GTM, create the tag «users tag HTML».
You should also replace the following link with the link in the code that you generated earlier:
Here is the code to insert into the GTM tag:
var head= document.getElementsByTagName('head');
var script= document.createElement('script');
script.async = true;
script.src= 'your link to the code';
Published: 29 Jun 2017 Last Updated: 21 Sep 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function
- 5 facts about emails everyone thinks are true
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization