How to insert the code to the website with the help of Google Tag Manager?
If you are using Google Tag Manager and your site doesn’t use HTTPS protocol, then you have an opportunity to add the code with the help of it. Use it in the following cases:
- You want to remove the scripts associated with tracking and marketing and keep them together.
- You do not have access to the site's source code.
In order to insert the code for push notifications using GTM, create the tag «users tag HTML».
You should also replace the following link with the link in the code that you generated earlier:
Here is the code to insert into the GTM tag:
var head= document.getElementsByTagName('head');
var script= document.createElement('script');
script.async = true;
script.src= 'your link to the code';
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- A/B test for emails – 30 ideas for testing. Part 2
- 10 Copywriting Mistakes You Want to Avoid
- Email Marketing Advantages. Why It's so Effective?
- Create Relevant Web Push Notifications in SendPulse
- Tips on how to build an effective email address list