How to insert the code to the website with the help of Google Tag Manager?
If you are using Google Tag Manager and your site doesn’t use HTTPS protocol, then you have an opportunity to add the code with the help of it. Use it in the following cases:
- You want to remove the scripts associated with tracking and marketing and keep them together.
- You do not have access to the site's source code.
In order to insert the code for push notifications using GTM, create the tag «users tag HTML».
You should also replace the following link with the link in the code that you generated earlier:
Here is the code to insert into the GTM tag:
var head= document.getElementsByTagName('head');
var script= document.createElement('script');
script.async = true;
script.src= 'your link to the code';
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- User Access Levels
- How to create an SPF record?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- Metrics to measure engagement
- How to create a Call-to-Action (CTA)
- How to Improve Your Mailing List
- [Podcast] Using Email to Sell Books and to Build a 6 Figure Business