How do you add a website to send push notifications?
Click the "Add Site" button in the SendPulse account, under the Push section.
Enter the website information, add the icon, and define the time of the request permission for sending push notifications.
Once you've added the website to your personal account, then insert the obtained code into the website.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to create an SPF record?
Popular in Our Blog
- Mailing to unreads function
- 7 email marketing tactics that always work
- Social media as a way to psychologically analyze the target audience
- Churn Rate – Five Ways to Keep Customers from Leaving
- How to Use Images in Emails Wisely