So, how to add a website?
Step 1. Add Site
Click the "Add Site" button in the SendPulse account, under the Push section.
Step 2. Fill in the fields
Enter the website information, add the icon, and define the time of the request permission for sending push notifications.
Step 3. Insert the generated code into the website
Published: 29 Jun 2017 Last Updated: 02 Oct 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function
- 5 facts about emails everyone thinks are true
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization