How do you add a website to send push notifications?
Click the "Add Site" button in the SendPulse account, under the Push section.
Enter the website information, add the icon, and define the time of the request permission for sending push notifications.
Once you've added the website to your personal account, then insert the obtained code into the website.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- Mailing to unreads function
- 4 signs that you don’t have an email strategy
- Why Mobile Friendly Email Templates are Crucial
- How to Create a Customer Profile and where to Find Data