How do you add a website to send push notifications?
Click the "Add Site" button in the SendPulse account, under the Push section.
Enter the website information, add the icon, and define the time of the request permission for sending push notifications.
Once you've added the website to your personal account, then insert the obtained code into the website.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- How to promote a startup?
- Explode Email Open Rates with User Generated Content
- [Podcast] How Email Helped Acquire over 60,000 Customers
- How to Use Video in Emails