How do you add a website to send push notifications?
Click the "Add Site" button in the SendPulse account, under the Push section.
Enter the website information, add the icon, and define the time of the request permission for sending push notifications.
Once you've added the website to your personal account, then insert the obtained code into the website.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- How to promote a startup?
- Preheaders will Increase the Open Rate
- A/B test for emails – 30 ideas for testing. Part 2
- Churn Rate – Five Ways to Keep Customers from Leaving
- [Podcast] Competing with Amazon Using Email to Drive over $200,000 in Revenue in a B2B Business