So, how to send SMS campaign?
To start creating SMS campaigns, click "Create a campaign" on the main page and select "Send SMS".
You will then see the form you have to fill in.
"SMS from": Enter the sender's name in Latin letters (maximum 11 characters or digits). No other characters are allowed.
"SMS text": Write your message here. You may use any letters you want. To get a better delivery, we recommend you send messages combined from no more than six parts.
"Recipients": If you created a mailing list with phone numbers, you can select it from the list. If you do not have such a list, then you can enter the recipients manually.
"Send SMS": Select whether you want to send your message immediately or schedule it for some other date.
After you create a message, you can see how it will look on a mobile device. To do this, click on the "Preview" button to the right of the sender's name.
After you have filled in all the fields, click "Send".
Published: 04 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 24 Sep 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function
- 5 facts about emails everyone thinks are true
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization