How to send SMS?
To start creating SMS campaigns, click "Create a campaign" on the main page and select "Send SMS".
You will then see the form you have to fill in.
"SMS from": Enter the sender's name in Latin letters (maximum 11 characters or digits). No other characters are allowed.
"SMS text": Write your message here. You may use any letters you want. To get better delivery, we recommend you send messages combined from no more than six parts.
"Recipients": If you created a mailing list with phone numbers, you can select it from the list. If you do not have such a list, then you can enter the recipients manually.
"Send SMS": Select whether you want to send your message immediately or schedule it for some other date.
After you create a message, you can see how it will look on a mobile device. To do this, click on the "Preview" button to the right of the sender's name.
After you have filled in all the fields, click "Send".
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- How to Congratulate Your Subscribers on their Birthdays
- SendPulse and Zapier Integration
- 4 Tips from SendPulse on How to Launch an Email Campaign for Halloween
- Brand Storytelling for Maximum Conversions and Click Throughs
- Explode Email Open Rates with User Generated Content