Creating a mailing list takes 2 steps
1. Click ''New mailing list"
Give it name and click "Add."
2. Add your clients' phone numbers to the mailing list
There are several options to add phone numbers:
- Upload a file
- Copy and Paste
- Import from…
The picture below shows how to enter phone numbers manually. If you want to use personalization in your text messages you must put a comma and a space, and then specify the name of the recipient.
After the phone numbers are loaded, you need to determine the name of the variable for the clients' names (select from the suggested options or use your own).
Published: 04 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 08 Oct 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function
- 5 facts about emails everyone thinks are true
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization