How to segment mailing list for web push-notifications?
In order to segment list of subscribers before sending a push-notification, mark the option “Segment the list”:
Segmentation criteria in SendPulse:
- Browser language
- Region. Service SendPulse provides wide range of opportunities to segment the list by region criteria. To segment the subscribers in the list by country, mark the necessary countries in the falling menu. Then in the next drop-down list, select the desired city or cities.
If you select multiple countries at the same time, the selection of cities will be unavailable
- Subscription page
- Type of Browser
You can save every chosen segment for the further mailings. In this case it will be shown in “Saved filters” menu.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- How to Reactivate Sleeping Subscribers
- 4 Tips from SendPulse on How to Launch an Email Campaign for Halloween
- The Psychology of Email Marketing
- Eye Tracking Research for Your Email Marketing
- Create Subscription Forms Like Big Online-Stores, easily and with no Coding