How to segment mailing list for web push-notifications?
In order to segment list of subscribers before sending a push-notification, mark the option “Segment the list”:
Segmentation criteria in SendPulse:
- Browser language
- Region. Service SendPulse provides wide range of opportunities to segment the list by region criteria. To segment the subscribers in the list by country, mark the necessary countries in the falling menu. Then in the next drop-down list, select the desired city or cities.
If you select multiple countries at the same time, the selection of cities will be unavailable
- Subscription page
- Type of Browser
You can save every chosen segment for the further mailings. In this case it will be shown in “Saved filters” menu.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to unsubscribe from push notifications
- How to send personalized mass emails?
Popular in Our Blog
- 7 email marketing tactics that always work
- Increase Email Marketing CTR and Your Profits
- Explode Email Open Rates with User Generated Content
- [Podcast] How Email Helped Acquire over 60,000 Customers