Once you set up your RSS campaign, your blog readers and visitors of your website will receive web push notifications about new records in your feed.
RSS campaign setup takes 4 steps
1. Create an autoresponder
To create automation, go to the correspondent service section. and click "RSS campaign" or "Create an autoresponder."
2. Add a link to the RSS feed of your website
3. Fill in all the necessary fields
- Enter the series name (this is the name that you will see in your account).
- Select the recipients (site). If desired you can segment the recipient list and check the corresponding point.
- Choose how to display your web push notifications: title, picture, and notification text.
- Define the maximum number of campaigns per day.
4. Click "Start" to run the autoresponder
Create RSS campaigns and automate the process of notifying your subscribers!
Published: 04 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 06 Nov 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog