Once you set up your RSS campaign, your blog readers and visitors of your website will receive web push notifications about new records in your feed.
RSS campaign setup takes 4 steps
1. Create an autoresponder
To create automation, open "PUSH" - "Automation". Click "Create new automation" and select "RSS campaign."
2. Add a link to the RSS feed of your website
3. Fill in all the necessary fields
- Enter the series name. You will see this name in your account.
- Specify a site in the "Recipients" field. If desired you can segment the recipient list and check the corresponding point.
- Choose how to display your web push notifications: title, picture, and notification text.
- Define the maximum number of campaigns per day.
4. Click "Start" to run the autoresponder
A campaign is sent once per hour. It is checked every hour if there are new entries on the site. If several entries are published on the site within an hour, the last published news is sent to the campaign recipients.
Create RSS campaigns and automate the process of notifying your subscribers!
Last Updated: 2019-07-16