With SendPulse you can send both single and bulk email messages. Start the deliveries in real time mode or schedule them for a certain time interval.
How to schedule email sending?
Schedule the date and the time for sending email campaigns. You need only specify the timeframe for the delivery start-time;SendPulse will send the campaign automatically.
What do you schedule emails for?
It is good for delivering in non-working hours or to plan reminders, congratulations, notes, and others beforehand. You are not limited in the number of scheduled campaigns.
Check for the campaign’s status by analyzing detailed general and campaign statistics.
Notice the correctness of the chosen time zone in your SendPulse account settings.
Published: 03 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 07 Nov 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog