With SendPulse you can send both single and bulk email messages. Start the deliveries in real time mode or schedule them for a certain time interval.
Schedule the date and the time for sending email campaigns. You need only specify the timeframe for the delivery start-time;SendPulse will send the campaign automatically.
What do you schedule for?
It is good for delivering in non-working hours or to plan reminders, congratulations, notes and others beforehand. You are not limited in the number of scheduled campaigns.
Check for the campaign’s status by analyzing detailed general and campaign statistics.
Notice the correctness of the chosen time zone in your SendPulse account settings.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- User Access Levels
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- Pioneers of email marketing
- Email List Segmentation to Increase Your Sales
- Email Marketing Advantages. Why It's so Effective?
- How to Increase Open Rates to 60% with the Artificial Intelligence system – SendPulse’s Clever Decision
- How Email Turned a $14,000 per Month Business into a $100,000 per Month Success