Lead generation is building of consumers database who are interested in your product/service, or those, who are suitable for the right segment of target audience through various marketing practices. The principles of lead generation online and offline do not differ completely, they are based on the attracting of prospective customers, collecting information, used for interaction( contact details) and identifying whether the customer is interested or not. There are several methods of lead generation:
- Organization of meetings
- Conferences, presentations, exhibitions
- Activities in terms of marketing researches
- Web site
- Search, targeted, display advertising
- Social platforms, forums, blogs
Methods of direct marketing:
- SMS marketing
Below is the process of generation and conversion of clients
- Attract. Visitors are allocated form the purchased traffic;
- Convert. Uninterested consumers are eliminated, remain the most targeted ones;
- Close. Make a purchase and become customers;
- Delight. Work on converting customers into the brand fans.
Lead generation is the most important goal of promoting a commercial site. If a high target attendance of optimized landing pages is ensured as a result of promotion, the number of leads will constantly grow and make profit.
Also searched with "Lead generation"
Sales lead - Sales lead...
Newsletter sending - Newsletter sending is a means of sending communications, group announcements, and advertisements...
Spamhaus - Spamhaus is a non-profit organization established by Steve Lindford in 1998...
Conversion - Conversion is the ratio of the number of visitors who have completed any target action inspired by advertisers, marketers, merchants, and content creators to the total number of visitors to the site...
Welcome Emails - Welcome emails are triggered emails, which serve to inform new subscribers about their subscription...