Lead generation is building of consumers database who are interested in your product/service, or those, who are suitable for the right segment of target audience through various marketing practices. The principles of lead generation online and offline do not differ completely, they are based on the attracting of prospective customers, collecting information, used for interaction( contact details) and identifying whether the customer is interested or not. There are several methods of lead generation:
- Organization of meetings
- Conferences, presentations, exhibitions
- Activities in terms of marketing researches
- Web site
- Search, targeted, display advertising
- Social platforms, forums, blogs
Methods of direct marketing:
- SMS marketing
Below is the process of generation and conversion of clients
- Attract. Visitors are allocated form the purchased traffic;
- Convert. Uninterested consumers are eliminated, remain the most targeted ones;
- Close. Make a purchase and become customers;
- Delight. Work on converting customers into the brand fans.
Lead generation is the most important goal of promoting a commercial site. If a high target attendance of optimized landing pages is ensured as a result of promotion, the number of leads will constantly grow and make profit.
Also searched with "Lead generation"
Transactional Email - A transactional email is an email message that is sent automatically as a response to a user’s actions...
Unsubscribing - Unsubscribing from mailings is the ability for a recipient to no longer receive emails from a certain company or individual...
Bulk email - Bulk email — is a method of mass communication, advertising and one of the instruments of internet marketing...
Segment - You can send email campaigns not only to the whole list of subscribers but also to one segment of subscribers...
DKIM - Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) is the technology that helps to reduce spam and phishing...