Lead generation is building of consumers database who are interested in your product/service, or those, who are suitable for the right segment of target audience through various marketing practices. The principles of lead generation online and offline do not differ completely, they are based on the attracting of prospective customers, collecting information, used for interaction( contact details) and identifying whether the customer is interested or not. There are several methods of lead generation:
- Organization of meetings
- Conferences, presentations, exhibitions
- Activities in terms of marketing researches
- Web site
- Search, targeted, display advertising
- Social platforms, forums, blogs
Methods of direct marketing:
- SMS marketing
Below is the process of generation and conversion of clients
- Attract. Visitors are allocated form the purchased traffic;
- Convert. Uninterested consumers are eliminated, remain the most targeted ones;
- Close. Make a purchase and become customers;
- Delight. Work on converting customers into the brand fans.
Lead generation is the most important goal of promoting a commercial site. If a high target attendance of optimized landing pages is ensured as a result of promotion, the number of leads will constantly grow and make profit.
Also searched with "Lead generation"
QR Code - QR code is an abbreviation of Quick Response Code...
Google Analytics - Google Analytics is a web analytics service by Google, which is a popular and widely-used service of such kind on the web...
Behavioral email - Behavioral email is an email based on the actions that your customer does when interacting with your business...
Bulk email - Bulk email — is a method of mass communication, advertising and one of the instruments of internet marketing...
Email subscription - Email subscription means that people subscribe to a website via email, i...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Lead generation" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up