Before we describe the step-by-step process of adding the sender's address, we want to highlight a few important points.
- It is recommended to use the sender's address, which is registered on the corporate domain.
- When choosing the sender’s name it is better to specify not only the name and surname but the name of the company as well.
- You are not limited in the number of senders names and addresses that you may add.
To add a new From address, go to the tab "Service settings" - > "From addresses" - > "Add a new from address" in the left panel of the email service.
The email address that you specify must be valid and active. After adding the address you will receive a confirmation code that you need to enter into the service panel to confirm your email address.
The email address is then added to the list of available addresses of the sender.
For an email address to become active you need to enter an activation code (that was sent to this address).
While creating and sending email campaigns, you can use only the sender's address, which was confirmed and activated.
Published: 29 Jun 2017 Last Updated: 08 Nov 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog