This function is useful for everyone who:
- Gives mailings to outsource maintenance
- Wants to provide their employees access to send mailings, thus eliminating any leaks of the subscriber base
- Wants to hire a designer to design a template
- Provides the results of mailings to a marketing specialist for the analysis
- Keeps books with the help of a specialist, who conducts and supervises all payments and cash flow in the account
User access levels eliminate the possibility of leakage or dissemination of subscribers' information.
How to Distribute User Access Levels
1. Go to the "Users" tab in account settings
2. Click "Invite a new user"
Fill out the form and click "Send an invitation."
When you invite a new user, they will be notified via email. To confirm their consent, the user needs to click the link in the email and then enter the security code:
There are several users roles in the service:
- Analytics Expert
Let’s review each of them in more detail.
A designer has access to campaigns, templates, and email subscription forms. Mailing lists, email campaigns setup, and all of the other account sections are not available for the designer.
An accountant has full access to pricing plans, balance, and payment history, but nothing else. They can change the pricing plan and pay for various services.
An analytics expert has access to mailing lists, campaign statistics, reports, automations, A/B tests, and email templates (they do not have permission to edit/delete/create templates). They can view split-tests and autoresponders.
Analytics experts don't see the balance, pricing plans, SMTP settings, and can't export subscribers from Automation360.
You can limit access to your mailing lists for Analytics Experts. While creating an invitation, you can choose the mailing lists that they have access to. Similarly, you can give mailing list access to the "Manager" and "Editor."
There are several kinds of mailing list access:
- Basic. The user can see a list of mailing lists, as well as the number of subscribers in them.
- Overview. In addition to the list mailing lists and number of subscribers, the user can view the email addresses in each list.
- Edit. The user can add and delete subscribers' addresses. They will not have the opportunity to export them. Only users with full access to mailing lists can do this.
- Full. Unrestricted mailing list access.
The Editor has access to mailing lists, campaigns, reports, email templates design, A/B tests, and automations.
The following sections are also available for him: SMS sender name, sender email, unsubscribe links, unsubscribe page. The Moderation section and White label are available only in playback mode.
Editors cannot delete or edit website settings in Web Push service, change password or turn switch on and off tracking in SMTP service, can't see MERCI token balance.
In addition to the rights of Editor, a Manager has access to the pricing plans and the ability to create additional users, mailing lists, archives, and subscription forms.
The Manager does not have access to options such as “Security,” “Email Service," and “API,” which are locked in the Settings section.
Superman has full access to all sections.
Last Updated: 20.01.2020