This function will be useful for everyone who:
- Gives mailings to outsource maintenance
- Wants to give employees access to send mailings, thus eliminating leakage of the subscriber base
- Wants to hire a designer to design a template
- Provides the results of mailings to a marketing specialist for the analysis
- Keeps books with the help of a specialist, who conducts and supervises all payments and cash flow in account
User access levels eliminate the possibility of leakage or dissemination of information.
How to distribute user access levels?
1. Go to the "Users" tab in account settings
2. Click "Invite a new user"
Fill out the form and click "Send an invitation".
When you invite a new user, they will be notified by email. To confirm their consent, the user needs to click the link in the email and then key in the security code:
There are several users’ roles in the service:
- Analytics Expert
Let’s review each of them in more detail.
A designer has access to campaigns, templates and to email subscription forms. Mailing lists, email campaigns setup and any other sections are not available for the designer.
An accountant has full access only to pricing plans, balance and payment history. He can change the pricing plan and pay for various services.
An analytics expert has access to mailing lists, campaigns statistics and reports, to email templates (he does not have the permission to edit/delete/create templates), to automations and A/B tests. He can view the split-test or autoresponders.
The analytics experts don't see the balance, pricing plans, SMTP settings, they can't export subscribers from Automation360.
You can limit access to your mailing lists for Analytics Expert. While creating an invitation, you can choose a list to which he will have access. Similarly, you can give access to the books to "Manager" and "Editor".
There are several kinds of access to the address books:
- Basic. The user can see a list of address books, as well as the number of subscribers in them.
- Overview. In addition to the list of books and the number of subscribers, the user can view the email address from within each list.
- Edit. The user can add and delete subscribers' addresses. He will not have the opportunity to export them. Only the user with full access to books can do this.
- Full. Without limitation in the actions.
The Editor has access to mailing lists, campaigns, reports, to email templates design, A/B tests and automations.
The following sections are also available for him: SMS sender name, sender email, unsubscribe links, unsubscribe page. The Moderation section and White label are available only in playback mode.
Editors cannot delete or edit website settings in Web Push service, change password or turn switch on and off tracking in SMTP service, can't see MERCI token balance.
In addition to the rights of Editor, Manager has access to the pricing plans and the ability to create additional users, mailing lists, archives and subscription forms.
The Manager does not have access to such options as “Security,” “Email Service," and “API,” which are locked in the Settings section.
Superman has full access to all sections.
Published: 03 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 11 Dec 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog