How to insert the from code to the website with the help of Google Tag Manager?
If you are using Google Tag Manager, you can add the code with the help of it. Use it in the following cases:
- You want to remove the scripts associated with tracking and marketing and keep them together.
- You do not have access to the site's source code.
To insert the code for subscription form using GTM, create a "Custom HTML tag".
You should also replace the id value in the script - replace it with your own id value - taken from the code that you generated earlier in your SendPulse account:
Here is the code to insert into the GTM tag:
script.setAttribute('sp-form-id','insert your id value here');
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- How to create a Call-to-Action (CTA)
- How to Improve Your Mailing List
- 4 Tips from SendPulse on How to Launch an Email Campaign for Halloween
- Resending Unopened Emails Is Your Way to a Steady Open Rate
- The Psychology of Email Marketing