How to insert the from code to the website with the help of Google Tag Manager?
If you are using Google Tag Manager, you can add the code with the help of it. Use it in the following cases:
- You want to remove the scripts associated with tracking and marketing and keep them together.
- You do not have access to the site's source code.
In order to insert the code for subscribtion form using GTM, create the tag "Custom HTML tag".
You should also replace info in script.id='insert here your id value' by the code that you generated earlier:
Here is the code to insert into the GTM tag:
script.id='insert here your id value'
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- Social media as a way to psychologically analyze the target audience
- How to build your email list
- Email series: what and how to send
- Churn Rate – Five Ways to Keep Customers from Leaving
- Millennial Email Marketing that Works