If you are using Google Tag Manager, you can add the code with the help of it. Use it in the following cases:
- You want to remove the scripts associated with tracking and marketing and keep them together.
- You do not have access to the site's source code.
To insert the code for subscription form using GTM, create a "Custom HTML tag".
You should also replace the id value in the script - replace it with your own id value - taken from the code that you generated earlier in your SendPulse account:
Here is the code to insert into the GTM tag:
script.setAttribute('sp-form-id','insert your id value here');
Published: 29 Jun 2017 Last Updated: 25 Oct 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog