How to create an SPF record?
Create an SPF record so that more of your emails get to the recipients' inboxes. The receiving mail servers will use the SPF record to confirm that the email is sent from your domain.
Lets create an SPF record on the example of GoDaddy.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and click on the domain you want to modify the records.
- Launch the DNS Manager.
Create SPF record
- Scroll down to TXT (Text) section.
- Create a new TXT record by clicking the Quick add button
- Fill the TXT Value field with your SPF record (e.g. "v=spf1 ip4:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX a mx ~all").
- If you are sending mail through several third-party SMTP servers you need to add a space and another IP, so you record can look like v=spf1 ip4: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX ip4:18.104.22.168 a mx ~all
- Replace XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with your IP address. Go to SMTP Settings section to see your IP.
- Click on the Save Zone File button at the top of the page.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to create an SPF record?
Popular in Our Blog
- Preheaders will Increase the Open Rate
- How to Keep Subscribers’ Attention
- Quantity or Quality Which is Better with Email?
- How to Increase Open Rates to 60% with the Artificial Intelligence system – SendPulse’s Clever Decision
- Create Subscription Forms Like Big Online-Stores, easily and with no Coding