Create an SPF record so that more of your emails get to the recipients' inboxes. The receiving mail servers will use the SPF record to confirm that the email is sent from your domain.
Let's create an SPF record on the example of GoDaddy
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account and click on the domain you want to modify the records for.
2. Launch the DNS Manager.
3. Scroll down to the "TXT (Text)" section.
4. Click the "Quick add" button and create a new TXT record.
5. Into the "Host" field put the name of your subdomain (e.g. "mail" if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org), or @ if you do not use a subdomain.
6. Fill the "TXT Value" field with your SPF record (e.g.
v=spf1 include:mxsmtp.sendpulse.com +a +mx ~all).
7. If you send email through several third-party SMTP servers you need to add a space and another IP, so your record looks like
v=spf1 include:mxsmtp.sendpulse.com ip4:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX +a +mx ~all
8. Click on the Save Zone File button at the top of the page.
Last Updated: 2019-05-16