How can you configure DKIM for SendPulse SMTP?
Go to SMTP settings - Tracking and sending domains.
If you have not added a domain you want to use for mailing, add your email on that domain (Add a «From» email address) and click the verification link in the email message you receive.
After adding the domain press the button «Create DKIM key».
Now click the blue "Generate" button.
Save the generated private key.
In the column "DKIM status” in front of your domain there will appear an inscription "On".
Go to DNS management section in your hosting or domain registrar panel and create 2 TXT records. You can learn more about creating TXT records here.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- Mailing to unreads function
- 5 facts about emails everyone thinks are true
- Social media as a way to psychologically analyze the target audience
- Top 6 Variants of the Unsubscribe Page
- Email Marketing Advantages. Why It's so Effective?