How can you configure DKIM for SendPulse SMTP?
Go to SMTP settings - Tracking and sending domains.
If you have not added a domain you want to use for mailing, add your email on that domain (Add a «From» email address) and click the verification link in the email message you receive.
After adding the domain press the button «Create DKIM key».
Now click the blue "Generate" button.
Save the generated private key.
In the column "DKIM status” in front of your domain there will appear an inscription "On".
Go to DNS management section in your hosting or domain registrar panel and create 2 TXT records. You can learn more about creating TXT records here.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to create an SPF record?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- Email Content Ideas from SendPulse
- Why Mobile Friendly Email Templates are Crucial
- Increasing Engagement Increases Your Profits
- Tips on how to build an effective email address list