How can you configure DKIM for SendPulse SMTP?
Go to SMTP settings - Tracking and sending domains.
If you have not added a domain you want to use for mailing, add your email on that domain (Add a «From» email address) and click the verification link in the email message you receive.
After adding the domain press the button «Create DKIM key».
Now click the blue "Generate" button.
Save the generated private key.
In the column "DKIM status” in front of your domain there will appear an inscription "On".
Go to DNS management section in your hosting or domain registrar panel and create 2 TXT records. You can learn more about creating TXT records here.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- Metrics to measure engagement
- Email List Segmentation to Increase Your Sales
- Preparing for an Email Marketing Campaign
- 9 Things you must check
Before hitting the Send Button
- Turning Email Addicts into Buyers