How can you configure DKIM for SendPulse SMTP?
Go to SMTP settings - Tracking and sending domains.
If you have not added a domain you want to use for mailing, add your email on that domain (Add a «From» email address) and click the verification link in the email message you receive.
After adding the domain press the button «Create DKIM key».
Now click the blue "Generate" button.
Save the generated private key.
In the column "DKIM status” in front of your domain there will appear an inscription "On".
Go to DNS management section in your hosting or domain registrar panel and create 2 TXT records. You can learn more about creating TXT records here.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- How to Reactivate Sleeping Subscribers
- The basics of behavioral psychology to improve content marketing
- The Psychology of Email Marketing
- Turning Email Addicts into Buyers
- How to Increase Open Rates to 60% with the Artificial Intelligence system – SendPulse’s Clever Decision