How to set up the SendPulse SMTP-server in MailPoet?
*Given that MailPoet is already installed in WordPress:
1. Open plugin's settings menu: Settings
2. Select the email delivery type: open Send With menu and in Other box click Configure
3. Select an email delivery method: Method - SMTP
4. Specify the SMTP parameters
The necessary details available in your SendPulse account
5. Go to SMTP settings
You will see the necessary parameters there
6. Go back to MailPoet settings
In Sending Frequency box select I'll set my own frequency, use # emails # boxes to specify the email sending speed (the speed may be limited by your subscription type - address SendPulse Customer Support for details);
In SMTP hostname menu enter SendPulse' smtp server: smtp-pulse.com;
SMTP Port: 2525;
Login: your SendPulse SMTP account login;
Password: your SendPulse SMTP account password;
Secure connection: select No - with port 2525 (or SSL encryption, if you go with port 465);
Authentication: select Yes.
7. Click Activate to save the settings
Make sure all the parameters are correct and send a test email to one of your own mailboxes - Send a test email.
*No need to set up SPF and DKIM records when SendPulse smtp server is used with WordPoet.
Published: 21 May 2018 Last Updated: 05 Oct 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog