To start using SendPulse SMTP service with PHP Mailer libraries, find an SMTP example in the test_smtp_basic.php file in the examples folder of the library.
Be sure to add these two necessary files on your server:
Log in to your SendPulse account for the smtp settings:
Next step is including the library and instantiate a PHPMailer object:
After that configure the object to use SMTP.
Below is an example of the code:
Host: SendPulse smtp server - 'smtp-pulse.net';
SMTPAuth: whether or not Authentication applies - in our case it does, so the value should be = true;
Username: your SendPulse login email;
Password: password for the same SendPulse account;
SMTPSecure: - this is the encryption type, which corresponds to the port number below:
Port: '465' - then encryption type is SMTPSecure = 'ssl';
Now specify properties of the email you will be sending out: charset type, email address messages will be sent from, sender's name, recipient's email, subject line, body of the message.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- Mailing to unreads function
- Ideas for Black Friday Email Campaigns
- Email Content Ideas from SendPulse
- Increasing Engagement Increases Your Profits
- How to Create a Customer Profile and where to Find Data