Subscriber Rating is an overall score of your subscribers activity.
For instance if your recipient unsubscribes from your newsletter he gets "zero" star. But if a subscriber regularly reads your campaings, clicks the links he will get "five" stars.
User rating is diplayed next to their emails. Go to "Mailing lists" section and open any mailing list to view user rating.
Why do we need User Rating?
This feature will allow you to better understand your user activity as well as target each group based on their score. For example, you can send special discount offers to only a specific group of users to try to increase their participation or create a loyalty program for your most engaged users.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- How to build your email list
- Email List Segmentation to Increase Your Sales
- Ideas for Black Friday Email Campaigns
- Email Content Ideas from SendPulse
- How Email Turned a $14,000 per Month Business into a $100,000 per Month Success