Subscriber Rating is an overall score of your subscribers activity.
For instance if your recipient unsubscribes from your newsletter he gets "zero" star. But if a subscriber regularly reads your campaings, clicks the links he will get "five" stars.
User rating is diplayed next to their emails. Go to "Mailing lists" section and open any mailing list to view user rating.
Why do we need User Rating?
This feature will allow you to better understand your user activity as well as target each group based on their score. For example, you can send special discount offers to only a specific group of users to try to increase their participation or create a loyalty program for your most engaged users.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- Pioneers of email marketing
- How to promote a startup?
- Testing email marketing: how to create your own guide to effective emailing.
- Preheaders will Increase the Open Rate
- A/B test for emails – 30 ideas for testing. Part 1