Subscriber Rating is an overall score of your subscribers activity.
For instance if your recipient unsubscribes from your newsletter he gets "zero" star. But if a subscriber regularly reads your campaings, clicks the links he will get "five" stars.
User rating is diplayed next to their emails. Go to "Mailing lists" section and open any mailing list to view user rating.
Why do we need User Rating?
This feature will allow you to better understand your user activity as well as target each group based on their score. For example, you can send special discount offers to only a specific group of users to try to increase their participation or create a loyalty program for your most engaged users.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- Subscriber ID: Welcome to a new dimension of email marketing
- Email Marketing Advantages. Why It's so Effective?
- Eye Tracking Research for Your Email Marketing
- [Podcast] Using Email to Build a 6 Figure Business in only 3 Months
- [Podcast] Using Email to Sell Books and to Build a 6 Figure Business