Subscriber Rating is an overall score of your subscribers activity.
For instance if your recipient unsubscribes from your newsletter he gets "zero" star. But if a subscriber regularly reads your campaings, clicks the links he will get "five" stars.
User rating is diplayed next to their emails. Go to "Mailing lists" section and open any mailing list to view user rating.
Why do we need User Rating?
This feature will allow you to better understand your user activity as well as target each group based on their score. For example, you can send special discount offers to only a specific group of users to try to increase their participation or create a loyalty program for your most engaged users.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- What to write in the preheader?
- How to insert video into the email messages
- Email Marketing Advantages. Why It's so Effective?
- Turning Email Addicts into Buyers
- [Podcast] How Email Drives Revenue in a Very Competitive Market