User Rating is an overall score of your subscribers activity.
For instance, if your recipient unsubscribes from your newsletter he gets "zero" star. But if a subscriber regularly reads your campaigns, clicks the links he will get "five" stars.
User rating is displayed next to their emails. Go to "Mailing lists" section and open any mailing list to view user rating.
Why do we need User Rating?
This feature will allow you to better understand your user activity as well as target each group based on their score. For example, you can send special discount offers to only a specific group of users to try to increase their participation or create a loyalty program for your most engaged users.
Published: 29 Jun 2017 Last Updated: 06 Nov 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog