Targeted mailing list is the basis for effective and profitable email marketing. Mailing list is the list of your subscribers’ email addresses. There is a great difference between the usual mailing list and targeted mailing list. The quality of your mailing list determines the results of your work.
Targeted mailing list is a segmented list according to some criteria.
- Place of residence
Targeted mailing lists is to include one extremely important component – recipient’s history of interaction with your business.
Why use targeted mailing lists
Highly-targeted mailing list will help you to:
- Establish relationships with the clients;
- Increase customer loyalty;
- Receive better conversions and higher ROI.
How to get a targeted mailing list
The first and the most important thing – your mailing list must be LEGAL. It means that you have to resist the temptation to buy a mailing list. It won’t bring you long-termed results. Recipients from a bought mailing list are not interested in your work, they have never given you a permit to send them emails, that’s why you have great chances to get into the spam folder.
- Analyze your current database of customers. Make sure, that all the customers are active and interested in your business, as well as their personal information – it is to be actual.
- Do your best to get information. The quality and quantity of information about the customers will help you to create personalized campaigns. It can be gathered from questionnaires.
- Offer interesting and valuable content. Your content is the first thing to make subscribers interested. While you offer useful and valuable content, your customers will be with you. They should feel the necessity in your work.
- Give workshops, webinars, conferences, competitions, exhibitions, etc. Make your customers feel the importance of your work.
- Promote your company with the help of partners. Partner’s website is a great chance to reach new customers. Search for new sources.
Make use of the information on the history of relationships with the clients, their activities on your web-site, purchases. Analyze your interactions for better results.
Make effort while creating targeted mailing list and enjoy the results!
Last Updated: 2019-10-16