Delivery errors are the reasons why your mailing was not delivered. To investigate the errors, you can view the statistics report.
The following list contains the main errors that occur in delivering the email campaign.
- "Temporarily unavailable" means that the last sending failed because the recipient’s email server was unavailable or rejected the message.
- "Address doesn’t exist" means that the email address is not on the domain. This happens often because users might sometimes mistakenly enter the wrong email address on the subscription form. That is why it’s best to use the double opt-in form of subscription in which the subscriber confirms his or her desire to receive your mailings by clicking the link in the opt-in confirmation email.
- "Spam" means that the recipient’s server rejected receiving your email, equating it to be spam.
- "Mailbox full" means that the subscriber’s inbox is full and has no way to receive your email. In this case, resending can be done after three days.
- "Marked spam by user" means the user marked your letter as spam and his or her email address will be automatically transferred to the list of constantly unavailable emails.