Unique clicks mean the number of times that a link in your email was clicked by individual users. Repeated clicks on links are not considered unique. Check out the click map report in your SendPulse account to evaluate the performance of your content and offers.
What You Should Know About Unique Clicks
- The measure of unique clicks of your first newsletter will be much higher than unique clicks of the following newsletters, because subscribers open and read the newsletters with pleasure and curiosity after they recently signed up. After three or four mailings, you can expect a stabilization of the measure of average unique clicks.
- The unique click rate is usually lower in summer than in other seasons. That’s why it’s necessary to analyze the dynamics of the annual seasonality.
- The unique click rate allows you to compare the results of email campaigns dedicated to different products or services and understand subscribers’ responses and attitudes to different lines of products.
- The unique click rate shows you the subscribers’ reactions to changes in emails and content. In this case, you can split-test mailings by dividing the mailing list into two parts.
- The unique click rate may be reduced if you send emails too often. Sending mailings once a week is a nice middle-ground for different business sectors.
- An effective method to raise the unique click rate is to create really useful and relevant newsletters.
We offer a wide range of marketing tools for you to send relevant campaigns. Divide your subscribers into segments according to different criteria, personalize the subject line and email body, A/B test any email element, choose a template or create your own. Track campaign statistics to discover the most effective techniques for your business. Enjoy these features with our free plan. If you have fewer than 500 subscribers, send 15,000 emails for free every month. Create valuable content and we'll do our best to make your campaigns deliver!
Last Updated: 2020-12-01