Typeform lets you create convenient and easily adaptable forms with high conversions.
Typeform has a unique feature of filling in the forms, which reveals only one field at a time to the visitor. It helps avoid the fear of “long form” and raises the chances that the form will be finished.
What are the benefits of connecting Typeform to SendPulse?
Connecting Typeform to SendPulse is a great way of exporting contact information from your forms in Typeform to your SendPulse mailing list. Set automatic exports of names and email addresses from Typeform on your website to your SendPulse mailing list, and your email marketing campaigns will reach every new subscriber. Once set, you will also be able to send welcome emails, gratification emails, and other trigger emails to new subscribers, in an automatic mode.
How do you connect Typeform to SendPulse?
Integrating Typeform with SendPulse will benefit your business. Just follow these steps:
- Create a new address book in your SendPulse mailing list
- Set the trigger event (e.g. filling in the new form)
- Make a Typeform to SendPulse zap using Zapier with SendPulse integration
- Set the kind of interaction you want between these two platforms (e.g. importing new subscribers from Typeform to SendPulse)
- Set the trigger email you want to send to contacts
See our Knowledge Base to learn about setting up Zapier integration.
If you have any questions on how to connect Typeform to SendPulse with the help of Zapier, please feel free to contact us.