What is Zapier?
Zapier is a service that helps you integrate SendPulse with other apps, like Gmail, Google Sheets, shopping carts, CRM platforms and more.
How can you use Zapier integration?
You will be able to pass emails of your customers from different websites and applications to your SendPulse mailing lists.
For example, a user has filled out a contact form on the website, the email is automatically added to the mailing list in your SendPulse account. A customer made a purchase in your shop – their email address is passed to SendPulse.
The benefit of such integration is that you can automate your email marketing. Just set up autoresponders and your customers will receive thank-you emails, follow-up emails and any other scheduled or action-triggered emails that make sense for your business.
How to Get Started with SendPulse on Zapier?
To get started with SendPulse on Zapier, first you will need to enable REST API in your account settings.
When you start creating a SendPulse Zap, you will be prompted to connect a New Account:
You should then get a pop-up window from SendPulse asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between your SendPulse account and Zapier.
Then click “Test” and you should get “Success” message. Click “Save + Continue”.
If all steps were successful your SendPulse account will now be successfully connected.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- A/B test for emails – 30 ideas for testing. Part 1
- Preparing for an Email Marketing Campaign
- Using Machine Learning in Your Email Program
- [Podcast] How Email Helped Acquire over 60,000 Customers
- [Podcast] Competing with Amazon Using Email to Drive over $200,000 in Revenue in a B2B Business