Gravity Forms is a WordPress plugin that allows to quickly and easily create online forms with the help of an intuitive form editor. The great features of Gravity Forms are the following: you can schedule your forms and limit the entries number; be sure they will render perfectly on any device due to the responsive design; give users a chance to complete the form later if they've started; avoid fake subscriptions with Google reCaptcha.
What benefits will you get connecting Gravity Forms to SendPulse?
Connecting Gravity Forms to SendPulse helps to drive more subscribers to your website. Once you receive a new submission, a contact is automatically added to your SendPulse mailing list. Thus, you are able to start email marketing immediately.
How do you connect Gravity Forms to SendPulse?
Integrating Gravity Forms with SendPulse unites these two powerful yet simple tools to benefit your business. Just follow these steps:
- Create Gravity Forms account
- Create a new mailing list in your SendPulse account
- Make a Gravity Forms to SendPulse zap using Zapier with SendPulse integration
- Set the kind of interaction you want between these two platforms
- Set the trigger email you want to send to your contacts
See our Knowledge Base to learn more about Zapier integration.
If you have any questions on how to connect Gravity Forms to SendPulse with the help of Zapier, please feel free to contact us.