Spam filter is a program designed to protect the user from spam and it is used to filter incoming email or links. The spam filter uses ready-made lists with undesired addressees or website addresses. Accordingly, these lists must be created. To make the spam filter work more efficient, it must be "trained". During the "training", the spam filter specifies the criteria by which the letters will be sent to spam. It is also necessary to mark "non-spam" letters so that the filter can catch the difference between personal messages and spam. Often, while producing mass mailings of your emails, you unwillingly become a spammer. This is because you do not follow the rules of mailing.
Spam, as a rule, includes letters that contain the following:
- Announcement of the winning big sums of money;
- The question "Why should you pay more? "
- A money-back guarantee;
- Information on an urgent matter;
- Offering cheap mortgages or refinancing;
- The opening of the secret of instant success.
Thus, when composing mail for distribution, you should simply follow certain rules:
- do not use the phrase "Win a million!", "Advertising!" and other spam-like phrases;
- do not use a lot of "CAPS LOCK" key and exclamation marks in the subject lines;
- do not select all the text of the letter in bright colors;
- check the correspondence of the HTML part of the letter and the text, the correctness of the encoding;
- do not use one image instead of the letter text.
Also searched with "Spam filter"
Custom-Coded Template - If you don’t want to use ready-made templates, then you can import your own custom HTML code to create a unique custom-coded email template...
Personalization - Personalization is a way to tailor content so it becomes relevant to different subscribers...
Drag-and-Drop Editor - The drag-and-drop editor is a feature that allows you to easily create emails by adding particular blocks in a template and changing the color, style, size, and location...
Opt-in - Opt-in is one of the ways for companies to shape their mailing list for further marketing...
Mailing lists - A mailing list might be a simple text file consisting of individual entries, all with the same structure...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Spam filter" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up