A footer is an email element placed at the bottom, which usually contains general information about a company, such as the address, telephone number, website, social media icons, and the unsubscribe button.
This video by Exclaimer offers 17 email footer DOs and DON'Ts. Check out!
Here are some tips for creating an email footer:
- A simple design matters when you deal with a large amount of information. To avoid confusion in the footer, it's better to group the elements in one style.
- Add the link to your contact information because many subscribers may want to connect with you after reading your email.
- Keep social media icons in one style and size.
- It's necessary to include in the footer the "Unsubscribe" button for those subscribers who have no wish to receive your emails anymore.
Don't hide the unsubscribe link by using a small font or a color that makes the text impossible to read, because the subscriber may mark your email as spam.
To find out how to add elements in your email's footer, read this article.
- Campaign Monitor comes up with five examples of fabulous email footers.
- The article considers each element of an email footer providing examples.
Last Updated: 22.03.2023
Sign up withSign in with Facebook Sign in with Google