In email marketing, statistics allow marketers to analyze the results of every email sent and improve the next email campaigns. To review the statistics in SendPulse, click the tab "My campaigns" and choose "Campaign statistics."
What is the most important statistical data you should investigate?
- The number of delivered letters
- The number of errors in delivering the email
- The number of opened emails. The higher this number is, the higher the probability of sales
SendPulse gives you the opportunity to investigate:
- The emails opened in each country
- The number of opened emails depending on the device, whether they were opened on a desktop or mobile device
- The number of emails that were opened depending on browser
- The number of clicks. You can also track the number of subscribers and exactly which link they clicked
- In SendPulse, you can set up Google Analytics to track the websites visitors, their location, and their history of actions on the site
To find out more about statistics, you can read this article.
Also searched with "Statistics"
DKIM - Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) is the technology that helps to reduce spam and phishing...
ROI - ROI, or Return on Investment, is the measure that helps to evaluate the performance of an investment...
Click Map - "Click map" is a part of the statistics report that displays your email with the number of clicks on each link of the sent email...
Automated email - Automated email is one of the forms of email marketing, opposed to newsletters, performed as an email which is sent automatically to a list of people in case they meet a particular trigger...
Call to Action - Call to action, or CTA, is an element that is included in any advertising material and used to inspire users to act, such as making a purchase, downloading material, or participating in interactions, among others...