In email marketing, statistics allow marketers to analyze the results of every email sent and improve the next email campaigns. To review the statistics in SendPulse, click the tab "My campaigns" and choose "Campaign statistics."
What is the most important statistical data you should investigate?
- The number of delivered letters
- The number of errors in delivering the email
- The number of opened emails. The higher this number is, the higher the probability of sales
SendPulse gives you the opportunity to investigate:
- The emails opened in each country
- The number of opened emails depending on the device, whether they were opened on a desktop or mobile device
- The number of emails that were opened depending on browser
- The number of clicks. You can also track the number of subscribers and exactly which link they clicked
- In SendPulse, you can set up Google Analytics to track the websites visitors, their location, and their history of actions on the site
To find out more about statistics, you can read this article.
Also searched with "Statistics"
QR Code - QR code is an abbreviation of Quick Response Code...
Mailing services - Mailing services are companies that provide their customers with ways to send out emails, SMS, and webpush notifications...
HTML email - HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language...
Autoresponder - Autoresponder is applicable to newsletters in an automated series that will be sent after events you specify...
Industry Average - In email marketing, the term “industry average” means average rates of the following markers for email campaigns in the given industry: Open rates Click through rates Click-to-open rates Soft bounces Hard bounces Unsubscribes Why do you need to know your industry average? ...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Statistics" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up