In email marketing, statistics allow marketers to analyze the results of every email sent and improve the next email campaigns. To review the statistics in SendPulse, click the tab "My campaigns" and choose "Campaign statistics."
What is the most important statistical data you should investigate?
- The number of delivered letters
- The number of errors in delivering the email
- The number of opened emails. The higher this number is, the higher the probability of sales
SendPulse gives you the opportunity to investigate:
- The emails opened in each country
- The number of opened emails depending on the device, whether they were opened on a desktop or mobile device
- The number of emails that were opened depending on browser
- The number of clicks. You can also track the number of subscribers and exactly which link they clicked
- In SendPulse, you can set up Google Analytics to track the websites visitors, their location, and their history of actions on the site
To find out more about statistics, you can read this article.
Also searched with "Statistics"
Confirmation email - Confirmation email is an automated email which is sent to a lead after they subscribe to your list...
List (Subscribers’ List) - In email marketing, the term List, or Subscribers’ List, is used to define Internet users who have subscribed to receive emails from you personally, or from your business...
Subject Line - The subject line is the part of the email that the subscriber sees when landing in their inbox...
Delivery Errors - Delivery errors are the reasons why your mailing was not delivered...
B2C marketing - B2C marketing (Business-To-Consumer) is a form of electronic trade, the aim of which are direct sales for the consumers...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Statistics" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up