In email marketing, statistics allow marketers to analyze the results of every email sent and improve the next email campaigns. To review the statistics in SendPulse, click the tab "My campaigns" and choose "Campaign statistics."
What is the most important statistical data you should investigate?
- The number of delivered letters
- The number of errors in delivering the email
- The number of opened emails. The higher this number is, the higher the probability of sales
SendPulse gives you the opportunity to investigate:
- The emails opened in each country
- The number of opened emails depending on the device, whether they were opened on a desktop or mobile device
- The number of emails that were opened depending on browser
- The number of clicks. You can also track the number of subscribers and exactly which link they clicked
- In SendPulse, you can set up Google Analytics to track the websites visitors, their location, and their history of actions on the site
To find out more about statistics, you can read this article.
Also searched with "Statistics"
Newsletter - Newsletter is one of the forms of email marketing, performed as an informative email, which includes up-to-date information on promotions, new products, events, commercial offers...
Mailing lists - A mailing list might be a simple text file consisting of individual entries, all with the same structure...
Lead - A lead is when a user expresses an interest in your services or products...
Delivery Rate - This email marketing metric is calculated by dividing the number of emails sent minus bounces by the number of emails sent...
Subscriber - A subscriber is a person who chose to opt-in for your mailing list...