Statistics allow marketers to analyze the results of every email sent and improve the next email campaigns. To review the statistics in SendPulse, click the tab "My campaigns" and choose "Campaign statistics."
What is the most important statistical data you should investigate?
- The number of delivered letters
- The number of errors in delivering the email
- The number of opened emails. The higher this number is, the higher the probability of sale. SendPulse gives you the opportunity to investigate:
- The emails opened in each country
- The number of opened emails depending on the device, whether they were opened on a desktop or mobile device
- The number of emails that were opened depending on browser
- The number of clicks. You can also track the number of subscribers and exactly which link they clicked
- In SendPulse, you can set up Google Analytics to track the websites visitors, their location, and their history of actions on the site
To find out more about statistics, you can read this article.
Also searched with "Statistics"
Web-version - The web-version of an email is a feature that mailing services offer...
Unsubscribing - Unsubscribing from the current mailing list; Unsubscribing from all of the sender’s mailing lists...
Analytics - Analytics are a feature that helps you evaluate the effectiveness of your campaign...
Spamhaus - Spamhaus Block List – a list of known "verified" spammers Exploits Block List – the list of open proxies, which are used to send out spam Policy Block List – both dynamic and static IP addresses, such as ISP's core routers, which are required by their policy to send mail through third party servers Domain Block List – a list of well-known spammers and spam gangs, as well as websites, which are related to phishing, virus, and malware spreading Botnet Controller List – Spamhaus believes that these IP addresses are controlled by cyber criminals Spamhaus whitelists include:...
Dedicated IP address - A dedicated IP is a feature offered by an email service by which you can send out all your mailings from just one specific IP address...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Statistics" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up