In email marketing, statistics allow marketers to analyze the results of every email sent and improve the next email campaigns. To review the statistics in SendPulse, click the tab "My campaigns" and choose "Campaign statistics."
What is the most important statistical data you should investigate?
- The number of delivered letters
- The number of errors in delivering the email
- The number of opened emails. The higher this number is, the higher the probability of sales
SendPulse gives you the opportunity to investigate:
- The emails opened in each country
- The number of opened emails depending on the device, whether they were opened on a desktop or mobile device
- The number of emails that were opened depending on browser
- The number of clicks. You can also track the number of subscribers and exactly which link they clicked
- In SendPulse, you can set up Google Analytics to track the websites visitors, their location, and their history of actions on the site
To find out more about statistics, you can read this article.
Also searched with "Statistics"
Transactional Email - A transactional email is an email message that is sent automatically as a response to a user’s actions...
Soft Bounce - Soft bounce means that the email reached the recipient's server but got bounced back without reaching the recipient's mailbox...
Abuse Complaint - Abuse complaints can occur when someone marks your mailing as spam...
Bulk email campaign - Bulk email campaign is a method of Internet marketing which implies sending automated emails to the group of addresses...
Delivery Rate - This email marketing metric is calculated by dividing the number of emails sent minus bounces by the number of emails sent...