Analytics are a feature that help you evaluate the effectiveness of your campaign. You will have access to tables and charts that show key indicators for the effectiveness of your mailing list:
- number of subscribers;
- delivery rate;
- delivery errors;
- emails opened;
- devices used by recipients;
- geographical location;
- and much more
- This article on HubSpot blog uncovers 6 metrics each emails marketer should take in their email report.
- The article on CoSchedule sheds light on email open rate, CTR, CTOR, conversion rate, bounce rate, email ROI, list growth rate and unsubscribe rate.
- Here is a short tutorial explaining how to monitor your email campaign performance using UTM tags.
- In this article, you will find out how to measure the effectiveness of your email campaigns.
Last Updated: 2020-01-09