Editor is a user status that gives access to the email campaign's statistics reports and mailing books.
The editor status allows you to create, edit, and delete templates. The editor has rights to create A/B tests and autoresponders. The following sections are also available to the editor: SMS sender name, sender email, unsubscribe links, and unsubscribe page.
The editor status is only one of the possible user access levels.
User access levels include the following statuses:
- Designer. This status gives access to the template section. The sections that are not available for them include mailing books and creating mailings.
- Accountant. This status gives access to payment history, pricing plans, and the balance. This status gives rights to change pricing plans and to pay for services.
- Analytic. This status gives access to the email campaigns’ statistics and mailing lists. This status give rights to view email campaign templates, but forbids creating, editing, and deleting templates. This status also gives rights to view the split tests and autoresponders.
- Manager. This status has the same rights as the owner has. In addition, the manager has access to pricing plans and can create users, mailing lists, archives, and subscription forms.
- Superman. This status, like the account owner, has full access to all sections.
Read this article to find out more about the editor and user access levels.
Also searched with "Editor"
Mailing services - Mailing services are companies that provide their customers with ways to send out emails, SMS, and webpush notifications...
IP-address warm-up - 1...
Plain Text Emails - The spam filters of certain email clients, like Outlook and Gmail, require the plain text versions of html emails...
Footer - A footer is an email element placed at the bottom which usually contains general information about a company, such as the address, telephone number, website, social media icons, and the unsubscribe button...
Soft Bounce - Recipient's mailbox is full Problems with the mail server of the recipient Oversized email message "Away" settings of the mailbox set by its owner...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Editor" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up