If you don’t want to use ready-made templates, then you can import your own custom HTML code to create a unique custom-coded email template.
SendPulse enables you to create email templates using four methods: "My Templates and Import," "Layout Template Editor," "Existing Design Templates," and "HTML editor." To create a custom-coded template, use the method "My Templates and Import."
In the tab "My Templates and Import" you can choose one of these three options.
- Upload a file of any type: HTML, zip, rar, or 7z. The file size should be less than 5Mb. The images and the HTML file must be in the archive root directory.
- Import from a URL.
- Paste the HTML code.
Only those templates that meet the following demands will be correctly displayed to every email client.
- Use table layout.
- Insert a style sheet using inline style. Don’t save the separate style sheet file with a .css extension.
- For every block element, specify the font style (font size, font family, line height etc.).
- The size of the letter shouldn’t exceed 100 kB.
- Please note that a significant part of the style attributes do not work with some email clients.
Also searched with "Custom-Coded Template"
Responsive email - Responsive email is the effective way to increase email open rate...
Footer - A footer is an element of the email that is placed at the bottom of a letter and usually contains general information about a company, such as the address, telephone number, website, social media icons, and the unsubscribe button...
CRM - Customer Relationship Management is an approach to doing business that allows you to analyze, control, and improve all the interactions with clients...
HTML email - HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language...
Lead nurturing - Lead nurturing is the process of maintaining relationships with prospects in order to earn their business at the moment they are ready for it...