If you don’t want to use ready-made templates, then you can import your own custom HTML code to create a unique custom-coded email template.
SendPulse enables you to create email templates using four methods: "My Templates and Import," "Layout Template Editor," "Existing Design Templates," and "HTML editor." To create a custom-coded template, use the method "My Templates and Import."
In the tab "My Templates and Import" you can choose one of these three options.
- Upload a file of any type: HTML, zip, rar, or 7z. The file size should be less than 5Mb. The images and the HTML file must be in the archive root directory.
- Import from a URL.
- Paste the HTML code.
Only those templates that meet the following demands will be correctly displayed to every email client.
- Use table layout.
- Insert a style sheet using inline style. Don’t save the separate style sheet file with a .css extension.
- For every block element, specify the font style (font size, font family, line height etc.).
- The size of the letter shouldn’t exceed 100 kB.
- Please note that a significant part of the style attributes do not work with some email clients.
Also searched with "Custom-Coded Template"
Transactional Email - A transactional email is an email message that is sent automatically as a response to a user’s actions...
Click Map - "Click map" is a part of the statistics report that displays your email with the number of clicks on each link of the sent email...
Segment - You can send email campaigns not only to the whole list of subscribers but also to one segment of subscribers...
Upsell - Upsell, or upselling, is an approach to increase sales by inspiring customers to buy more upgraded and expensive models of product lines...
RESTful API - The term RESTful, in computing, stands for representational state transfer, which is an architectural style in web development...