If you don’t want to use ready-made templates, then you can import your own custom HTML code to create a unique custom-coded email template.
SendPulse enables you to create email templates using four methods: "My Templates and Import," "Layout Template Editor," "Existing Design Templates," and "HTML editor." To create a custom-coded template, use the method "My Templates and Import."
In the tab "My Templates and Import" you can choose one of these three options.
- Upload a file of any type: HTML, zip, rar, or 7z. The file size should be less than 5Mb. The images and the HTML file must be in the archive root directory.
- Import from a URL.
- Paste the HTML code.
Only those templates that meet the following demands will be correctly displayed to every email client.
- Use table layout.
- Insert a style sheet using inline style. Don’t save the separate style sheet file with a .css extension.
- For every block element, specify the font style (font size, font family, line height etc.).
- The size of the letter shouldn’t exceed 100 kB.
- Please note that a significant part of the style attributes do not work with some email clients.
Also searched with "Custom-Coded Template"
Archive Page (Newsletter Archive) - The function of the newsletter archive is to show users all your emails in order to arouse their interest to subscribe...
Analytics - Analytics are a feature that helps you evaluate the effectiveness of your campaign...
Personalized email - It is based on the personalization...
Opt-in - Opt-in is one of the ways for companies to shape their mailing list for further marketing...
Behavioral email - Behavioral email is an email based on the actions that your customer does when interacting with your business...
Try SendPulse today for free
If you are interested in "Custom-Coded Template" you might be interested in our bulk email service.Sign Up