The web push service allows you to send notifications both to http and https sites.
Subscription Request on an https Site
When users enter an https site, they see the following request:
If a visitor wants to get notifications from you, they just need to click "Allow."
Subscription Request on an http Site
When users enter an http site, they see the following request:
Then, if a visitor clicks "Allow," they see a pop-up where they have to click "Allow" for a second time. For example:
It is also possible to customize the request window. Read more about this function here.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- 5 emails to hapiness
- Pioneers of email marketing
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function