Web Push Notifications on http and https Sites
The web push service allows you to send notifications both to http and https sites.
Subscription Request on an https Site
When users enter an https site, they see the following request:
If a visitor wants to get notifications from you, they just need to click "Allow."
Subscription Request on an http Site
When users enter an http site, they see the following request:
Then, if a visitor clicks "Allow," they see a pop-up where they have to click "Allow" for a second time. For example:
It is also possible to customize the request window. Read more about this function here.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- Pioneers of email marketing
- How to promote a startup?
- Subscriber ID: Welcome to a new dimension of email marketing
- 4 signs that you don’t have an email strategy
- How to Improve Your Mailing List