Web Push Notifications on http and https Sites
The web push service allows you to send notifications both to http and https sites.
Subscription Request on an https Site
When users enter an https site, they see the following request:
If a visitor wants to get notifications from you, they just need to click "Allow."
Subscription Request on an http Site
When users enter an http site, they see the following request:
Then, if a visitor clicks "Allow," they see a pop-up where they have to click "Allow" for a second time. For example:
It is also possible to customize the request window. Read more about this function here.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to create an SPF record?
Popular in Our Blog
- Great email design for increasing the conversion rate
- Top 6 Variants of the Unsubscribe Page
- 5 Steps to Profit With Email
- Create Subscription Forms Like Big Online-Stores, easily and with no Coding