1. Log in to your SendPulse account, go to «My campaigns» tab and click «New campaign»:
First, pick a bot from the drop-down list.
After that, you can add text of the message, a button, a quick reply or another message.
2. Users can specify button URL or button phone number — so that recipient gets redirected to a specific web page or dials a phone number clicking the button. Users can also bind an automated chatbot flow to the button. Those recipients who will click the button will receive the flow messages then.
3. Check the preview window in the right-hand side of the screen to see how the content of the message changes as you apply the settings:
4. Add a quick reply and bind an automated chatbot flow to it. Click on the quick reply will launch the start of the flow.
5. Chatbot can send in a message whatever Facebook messenger does: text, picture, card (picture with a signature), list of cards, files, request for contact data.
There is an option to do auto posting via the chatbot.
Go to «My bots» menu, select a chatbot and rightclick on it, then open «Bot settings».
Go to «Autoposting» tab and click «Add channel».
Paste the RSS feed URL in the URL box and click «Add RSS channel».
Once you add an RSS channel, you can delete or edit it.
In the «Actions» column click «Edit» to set channel parameters.
This menu allows to select notification type:
«Regular» notifications come with a sound signal.
«Silent» notifications come only with a screen notification. Use this notification type for campaigns that don't require immediate reaction.
«Without notification» type means that messages will come without the signal, but with vibration.
Last Updated: 2019-07-08