How to import mailing list from MailChimp
Exporting mailing list from the personal account in MailChimp
Sign in MailChimp service and open Account -> Extras - > API keys.
Copy MailChimp API code.
Paste it to the necessary field in the personal account at SendPulse platform while creating a new mailing list with the help of import.
Now when your mailing list is ready, you can start sending emails. Nevertheless, remember that when sending your first email to the newly imported list you will have to prove that your mailing list is legal. To do this, you need to fill in the form with the proper variant of collecting your list. And don’t forget to mention that you have imported your base from the MailChimp service.
Still we remind that our service does not work with illegal mailing lists or people who send undesirable emails. If the Antispam policy will be broken, your mailing list and account, in general, can be banned.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- The Psychology of Email Marketing
- How to Use Images in Emails Wisely
- [Podcast] Using Email to Build a 6 Figure Business in only 3 Months
- How Email Turned a $14,000 per Month Business into a $100,000 per Month Success
- Create Subscription Forms Like Big Online-Stores, easily and with no Coding