How to import mailing list from MailChimp
Exporting mailing list from the personal account in MailChimp
Sign in MailChimp service and open Account -> Extras - > API keys.
Open MailChimp API documents and find the current API of the platform.
Copy MailChimp API code into the necessary field in the personal account at SendPulse platform while creating a new mailing list with the help of import.
Now when your mailing list is ready, you can start sending emails. Nevertheless, remember that when sending your first email to the newly imported list you will have to prove that your mailing list is legal. To do this, you need to fill in the form with the proper variant of collecting your list. And don’t forget to mention that you have imported your base from the MailChimp service.
Still we remind that our service does not work with illegal mailing lists or people who send undesirable emails. If the Antispam policy will be broken, your mailing list and account, in general, can be banned.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- Email messages as a modern art
- Create Relevant Web Push Notifications in SendPulse
- Millennial Email Marketing that Works
- [Podcast] How Email Helped Acquire over 60,000 Customers
- Create Subscription Forms Like Big Online-Stores, easily and with no Coding