How to import mailing list from GetResponse to SendPulse
Sign in the personal account and choose the campaign you want to export the mailing list from.
In the falling menu choose “Show contacts” option.
Choose the option “Action” in the left menu and click the “Export” button in the falling menu of the “Action”.
Choose the format of the future document with the mailing list in the exporting window.
After choosing the format click at the “Export” button and save the document locally on your PC.
Now when your mailing list is ready, you can start sending emails. Nevertheless, remember that when sending your first email to the newly imported list you will have to prove that your mailing list is legal. To do this, you need to fill in the form with the proper variant of collecting your list. And don’t forget to mention that you have imported your base from the GetResponse service.
Still, we remind that our service does not work with illegal mailing lists or people who send undesirable emails. If the Antispam policy will be broken, your mailing list and account, in general, can be banned.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- Automatic resend to unreads
Popular in Our Blog
- 5 emails to hapiness
- Pioneers of email marketing
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function