How can I create custom unsubscribe links?
Apart from the default service unsubscribe link SendPulse provides you with the opportunity to create your own unsubscribe links.
This is a really useful feature if you want to create your own design and text for the unsubscribe link, insert an image or just arrange it nicely. Besides, it's a good way to redirect the recipients to your website page with the unsubscribe form.
All the unsubscribe links are created in your SendPulse Member Area.
2 types of links are available:
- Default unsubscribe link (it is specified by the user and is inserted automatically in each email message you sent);
- Simple unsubscribe link (it is specified by the user and is added to the current email body directly and instantly; note that it replaces the default unsubscribe link).
Go to “Service settings - Unsubscribe pages - Unsubscribe links” menu item in the left service panel, see the editor window and insert the html link code you need.
Each unsubscribe link you create should go through the moderation and be approved.
You are not limited in the number of unsubscribe links you can create. Don't forget to set the one link only as a "default".
Choose the necessary unsubscribe link with the help of "Unsubscribing links" button. Each link will be inserted “as-is” – with no changes to pre-created design and style.
If you neither specify the default unsubscribe link no choose any other unsubscribe link, SendPulse will add its fixed service unsubscribe link to your email message.
Your custom unsubscribe links will not only increase the customer's loyalty but also rise up the percent of spam-filter pass-ability.
SendPulse guarantees safety of any data transferred via service and non-proliferation of any information about its customers and partners.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- Social media as a way to psychologically analyze the target audience
- How to increase the open rate with the help of the subject line
- How to build your email list
- How to Create a Customer Profile and where to Find Data
- [Podcast] From 0 to 120,000 Email Subscribers in 24 Months